Recording & Mixing
We offer all kinds of music related services in Kathmandu (Nepal). Our specialty is top notch guitar recording, re-amping, mixing and mastering at very affordable rates. We offer the widest and most exclusive collection of guitar amps and guitar cabinets sounds available in Nepal. If we can’t provide the amp you’re looking for, you won’t find it anywhere else, guaranteed.
Apart from that we also offer song composing & arrangement and video production.
You just have to experience on your own to believe it. Have some time, visit us and get an impression of what we can do for you. Music is our passion and we provide our clients with the latest technology in a friendly, comfortable and affordable environment. We run a studio in Kathmandu, Nepal where we offer quality recording and mixing for your music projects.
We encourage all musicians to bring their own instruments. But of course we have a collection of nice and well maintained instruments on stock which you can always use for your recordings. Please note that we charge a small extra for using our instruments so we can keep them in good shape.
We’re able to give you pretty much all guitar or bass amp sounds you’re looking for. From the major brands to rare and vintage boutique amps. If we can’t get you the amp you’re looking for, you’ll likely don’t get it anywhere on this planet.
A selection of amp brands we have at our studio ready to play:
Fender, Marshall, Orange, Mesa, Vox, Ampeg, Blackstar, Bogner, Bugera, Carol-Ann, Carr, Carvin, Ceriatone, Cornford, Crate, Cream, Custom Audio Amplification, Diaz, Diezel, Divided by 13, Friedman, Dr. Z, Dumble, Dynacord, Egnater, Elmwood, Engl, EVH, Evil Robot, Fryette, Fuchs, Genz Benz, Gibson, Gretsch, Hughes & Kettner, HiWatt, Jet City, Klemt, Koch, Krank, Laboga, Laney, LazyJ, Lindy Fralin, Mark Bass, Matchless, Morgan, MusicMan, Peavey, Polytone, PRS, Randall, Realtone, Redplate, Reinhardt, SansAmp, Selmer, Soldano, Splawn, Suhr, Supro, Toneking, Trainwreck, Tube Thomsen, Tungsten, Two-Rock, Van Weelden, VHT, Victory, WEM … and a few more.
Guitars & Basses
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard with Gibson Burstbucker Pro pickups, CTS electronics & Orange Drop capacitors
- Sahana Guitars SG2 Les Paul
- Fender Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster
- James Tyler JTV-59P with P90 pickups
- Yamaha A3R Acoustic
- Yamaha APX 500 II OBB Acoustic
- Yamaha F310 Nashville Tuned Acoustic
- Sire Marcus Miller V7 Alder-4 TS Bass
You’re always welcome to bring your own guitar if you own a good one that you feel comfortable with. Our small guitar collection keeps growing though.
- Mac Quad Core i7 workstation, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 2TB HDD, 480 GB SSD, 240GB SSD
- Steinberg Cubase Pro 9.5
- Solid State Logic SSL XLogic Alpha Channel
- Focusrite Saffire Liquid Pro 56
- Focusrite Octopre MkII Dynamic
- Behringer ADA8200 8 channel AD converter
- Personal Monitoring Mixer System
- Fabfilter Plugin Suite
- Native Instruments Komplete 9
- U-he Zebra synth
- Tina Guo Cello Legato
- 5 x Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 80
- 2 x Yamaha HS-8 studio monitors
- 2 x Yamaha DXR10 monitor (1100 Watt)
- 1 x Warm Audio WA-87 II
- 2 x Rode NT-2A
- 2 x Rode NT-5
- 1 x T.Bone SC450
- 1 x Shure SM57
- 1 x Shure SM58
- Yamaha P-115 stage piano (88 keys)
- M-Audio Oxygen 25 MIDI keyboard controller
- 2 x Kemper Profiler
- Tech21 SansAmp RBI
- dbx 166XL Gate/Compressor/Limiter
- TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack
- Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer
This list is just a selection of recording gear we have.
Also we would like to mention that our studio is equipped with professional sound treatment, of course.
Drums & Percussion
- Roland TD30 drum module + full drum kit with mesh heads
- Roland SPD-SX drumpad
- Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 incl. all extension kits
- DDrum Mercury double bass pedal
And we also have a nice collection of percussion instruments like Djembe, Madal, Chimes, Shakers, Tambourine, Bells and more.